USI51440 Crusader Knights Honor Cross Sword Double Blades Swords and blade with sharp edge by USI Point
Overall Length: 41″inches
Blade Length: 31.5″inches
Handle Length: 9.5″
Handle: Color Wood Handle.
Guard Material: Gold plated
Blade: Sharpened Stainless steel Blade with dull polished.
Free with Leather Sheath or Wood Stand.
All Specifications Are Approximate.
In the European Middle Ages, a sword categorizes into a Knightly sword or arming sword. It is a straight double-edge prop that highly recommended for Knights Templar honor. The great medieval swords developed gradually from the Viking sword to the modern sword. The monarch uses a knighting sword in the investiture ceremony. It is in honor of a person to give an accolade and become a knight. This sword used by the British Queen Elizabeth II. It is the sword that she takes from her father, George Vi.
The image of the Knight and his sword will live forever through the sagas and tales of heroism during the Crusades (1096-1291), and it is easy to see why these swords were highly valued and handed down from generation to generation. Our exclusive heirloom-quality Crusaders sword is a well balanced and striking example of beauty in design! It comes with a new style of leather sheath. The stylish guard is made of cast solid brass, as is the beautiful octagon pommel depicting the symbol of God: The Crusaders Cross! The handle is made out of rosewood. This is a Shop/Medieval Swords collector’s dream sword.
- Knight Honor Cross Crusader Sword is a replica sword.
- It is made of high-quality stainless steel.
- The total length of the Cross Crusader Sword replica is 41 inches.
- The total length includes 31.5 inches blade length, and 9.5 inches handle length.
- You will get a display stand free.
- The pommel and guard material is gold plated.
- The grip of the handle is made of wood.
- The Knight Honor Sword is the best sword for your home honor.